Arborgreen currently has a sales position available in New South Wales.
This page is current / last updated as of 21 April 2020.
Arborgreen is proud to offer rewarding career opportunities. We seek motivated individuals who embody the skills and drive that contribute to our success.
If you are interested please contact us below or refer to the job descriptions (right) for specific details.
We are seeking a Sales Representative to build our business in New South Wales. High performing people with a proven track record of identifying quality prospects, building relationships and closing sales are encouraged to apply. This role is for someone who enjoys finding new prospects and building a relationship leading to orders.
The role will be primarily autonomous but reports to our National Sales Manager at Arborgreen head office, based in South Australia.You will:
- Identify and close new sales prospects including Landscaping Companies, Natural Resource Organisations and Civil Contractors.
- Meet and exceed company Key Performance Indicators including New Clients Visits, New Clients Added/First Orders and $ Spend Value.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to Sales & Service Team.
- Proven Sales and Prospecting skills & experience.
- Ability to solve problems and provide solutions for the client.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Sound computer skills.
- Strong listening, communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent time management, sales call planning and accountability characteristics.
Successful candidates will receive a very generous salary package (including company vehicle) based on experience in the industry and existing track record.Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0405 657 715.